Apr 2021 - Updated Guidelines
Can you believe about 1/3 of all adults are fully COVID-19 vaccinated in the United States now? This makes the U.S. one of the highest vaccination rates in the world. Here are April's guidelines added to the PharmGuides database - this month is quite cancer-heavy in new research!
- Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma Clinical Practice Guidelines (ASCO/CSCO, 2021)
- Multiple Myeloma Clinical Practice Guidelines (EHA/ESMO, 2021)
- Management of Blood Pressure in Chronic Kidney Disease Clinical Practice Guideline (KDIGO, 2021)
- Systemic Therapy for Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma Clinical Practice Guidelines (ASCO, 2020)
- Guidelines on the Management of Chronic Pain in Children (WHO, 2020)
These United States and international guidelines were added to the database for being free to view, recognized evidence-based recommendations by major medical groups and organizations, and includes medication therapy helpful for practicing pharmacists and students.